Sunday, May 1, 2011

My blog is your kinda blog...

Starting now, I will be regularly updating this blog. I will be posting some of what I think (and hopefully you will too) are the most interesting thing I can produce. This blog will reflect who I am. In fact, this blog will present the multiple people I am. So to begin, a little about myself:

In no particular order...
I am a student.
I am a fisherman.
I am a video gamer.
I am a counselor.
I am a political scientist.
I am a brother.
I am a son.
I am a boyfriend.
I am a dungeon master.
I am a critic.
I am a dog owner.
I am me.

I intend to write blogs that illustrate just how I am each of these things. If you are interested in any of these things you'll surely find this to be an fresh perspective on these things. Once I've posted on all of these different elements of my life, I'll continue to blog; maybe more in depth on these things, maybe on different things.

Stay tuned, and i'll eventually peak your interest.

15 comments:

  1. you are a lot of things friend. must be hard to keep yourself together and not split. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of subjects to blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cant wait to see what you come up with

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you politically counsel us on how to play fishing video games without your dog biting our ankles or orcs schooling us?

    ReplyDelete
  5. After frantically advertising this blog to all my friends on different social medias, I think it's time for me to go to bed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to seeing what you have to say friend - Welcome to the world of blogging!

    Michael.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm quite a few of those things as well haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really Interesting. Great post! It really made me think.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your writing style. And your life really seems pretty interesting. +follow

    ReplyDelete
  10. arent we all in one way or another?

    ReplyDelete